Are you ready for AVCon 2023? Check out the ticket types below to learn more, or purchase at our Event Brite below!
ONline Ticket Outlets
Eventbrite Australia is the only authorised ticket outlet for purchasing AVCon 2023 tickets online. Tickets can be bought from the link below on the official AVCon 2023 ticket page.
In-Person Ticket Outlets
Based on availability, ticket sales will be available for purchase onsite at the Ticketing Booth. However, we recommend avoiding disappointment by purchasing online ahead of the event, as tickets are limited.
If you have any questions regarding ticketing, feel free to read through our Ticketing FAQs available on our Frequently Asked Questions web page or reach out to us at [email protected].
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- Ticket pricing has been calculated based on several factors, including but not limited to venue costs, full-priced ticket sales from previous years and breakeven points.
- Children 10 and under can enter AVCon 2023 at no charge if accompanied by a ticket holder. Attendees can add a children’s pass to their order. Maximum 2 free child passes per paid ticket.
- Tickets can be refunded until one day before the event through the Eventbrite portal. The Eventbrite fee is nonrefundable.
- Tickets can not be exchanged except as required by law.
- AVCon tickets guarantee entrance into the AVCon 2023 festival but do not guarantee advertised guests, artists, or programs.
- AVCon reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule, or substitute guests or artists and/or vary advertised programs at any point. Any addition, withdrawal, rescheduling or substitution of guests or artists and/or any variation to advertised programs will not entitle a ticket purchaser to a refund.
- AVCon may refuse entry if tickets are damaged, defaced in any way or are not purchased from AVCon or other authorised points of sale.
- AVCon tickets may not be resold, except with the written consent of AVCon. If a sold ticket breaches this condition, AVCon may cancel the ticket without a refund. The bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- All prices quoted include the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- If your tickets are lost or stolen, you must produce proof of original purchase, and ticket number before a ticket will be reissued.
- If payment for a ticket is reversed by chargeback or another mechanism, the tickets purchased may be invalidated. The ticket purchaser and associated ticket holders may be barred from future events.
- AVCon accepts Companion Cards.
- Attendees can find AVCon’s Code of Conduct on our website here. By entering AVCon, you agree to the AVCon Code of Conduct.
- Inquiries or complaints: if you have a question or complaint, please contact us at [email protected].
Get the Latest Updates
Keep an eye out through our social media channels for the latest updates for AVCon 2023. See the latest below!